Western Timber Frame® offers an exclusive anchoring solution for arbors, trellises, pavilions, pergolas, gazebos, decks, gates, bridges and more. This simple and rapid installation is done without excavating.
- No damage to landscape or structures
- Perfectly leveled structure
- No delays between the end of the installation and the beginning of works
- Ideal for restricted spaces
- Possible no matter the season
- A removable and reusable system
Western Timber Frame® has teamed with GoliathTech® to bring you the best for a fast, easy and stronger structure.
Harnessing the Power of Two Great Ideas!
INSTALLATION IN HOURS USING SMALL EQUIPMENT
No Concrete Delays or Dry Time
Removable and Reusable
No Blocks or Strapping Necessary
No Soil Displacement or Removal
No Weather Delays
Resembling a large screw, screw piles are installed deep into the ground, beneath the ground freezing level, to solidly support the structure of your project. This is an advantageous alternative to form tubes and is less expensive than concrete foundations.
Solid, Lasting Anchors for Pavilions, Pergolas or Gazebos
Helical piles are a better, and easier solution to the conventional poured concrete pilings. GoliathTech Screw Piles will solidly support the structure long term, are much quicker to install, and the construction can begin immediately afterward. Plus, they’re installed using small equipment that leaves no damage to the yard — perfect for backyards where space can be tight.
No damage from cold or frost, and no movement.
Solid Anchoring Prevents Movement
Screw Piles are installed deep into stable soil to solidly support the deck, even the largest and heaviest-load Pergolas or Gazebos, in any soil or environment condition. They feature helices with a diameter from 8 to 17 inches as required, for optimal compression and tension performance. Precise engineering and installation method ensures that over time the deck will remain stable.
ShadeScape® Deck GoliathTech™ Anchoring
GoliathTech screw piles solidly support decks over the long term, are much quicker to install, and allow deck construction to begin immediately after the installation. Plus, they’re installed using small equipment that leaves no damage to the yard – perfect for backyards where space can be tight.
- Saddle Bracket With Optimal Height Adjustment
- MAKE THE CONNECTION
Strong & Secure Bolted Head Connection
- Extensions Help Reach Stable Soil
- Galvanizing Process Protects Steel Against Corrosion
ADJUSTABLE & FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS
- A contractor can adapt a solution to fit each installation
- Calibrated torque-reading equipment ensures a precise fit
- Height-Adjustable via threaded rod; adjustable head length
COMPRESSION & TENSION HANDLING
- Industry-leading rod and pile compression resistance
- Extension and mounting bolts feature high shear capacity
- Superior load-bearing capacity
- High tension handling of rods and tube to prevent uplift
DURABILITY & ENVIRONMENTAL RESISTANCE
- Performance in cohesive & cohesionless soil
- Fights frost and thawing soil movements from the inside out
- Polyurethane core prevents freezing ground around the helix
- Prevents lateral or vertical movement of the deck
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 Certified
- ICC-ES ESR-3726 Certified
- CWB / AWS D1.1 Certified
- CCMC #13675-R Certified
- ACQ and CA compliant