Traditional Craftsmanship of Old World Architecture
• Western Timber Frame™ arbors and trellises are built with a mortise joint system utilizing the best qualities from the traditional craftsmanship of old-world architecture with the precision of advanced technology.
• Referred to as The Dovetail Difference®, the joints are pre-cut and interlock for a tight fit that allows the natural expanding and contracting of wood.
• Timber itself is naturally more durable. Western Timber Frame™ arbors and trellises use quality grade timber as found in outstanding historical Dutch and Colonial gardens and landscapes.
• Western Timber Frame™ can match or compliment any architectural style to taste with the finest in quality arbors and trellises.
• All of Western Timber Frame™ timber frame kits are numbered, pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-notched for a fast, efficient assembly process.