Many people work or play long after the sun goes down. When we’re ready to get outside and soak up every minute of warm weather, outdoor grilling and just being together, it is getting dark. Lighting extends the time to enjoy the backyard through the evening hours.
Enjoying the cozy ambiance of soft glow lighting in your outdoor living space is simple with Western Timber Frame™ TimberVolt™ Power Post.
Western Timber Frame™ outdoor wood arbors, gazebos, pavilions, and pergolas can be pre-drilled with a hole down the center of one post to accommodate any and all of your outdoor power electrical and lighting needs. The TimberVolt™ Power series has an electrical chase drilled from one-half to the entire length of the post to hide and protect all the wiring. The recessed boxes feature weatherproof outdoor covers for plugs and switches that seamlessly incorporate into the actual timber post itself. This means there are no running cords and exposed wiring.
When my sons installed my ShadeScape™ kit, and have never installed a pergola before, they used the TimberVolt™ power post for power to put it together. I found it quite intriguing and humorous; almost as though the DIY pergola kit was installing itself.
There are a variety of model choices. The TimberVolt™ Inferno Model is the model on today’s featured pergola.
The Western Timber Frame™ TimberVolt™ Inferno model features:
1. Recessed male plug with an upgraded weather cover
2. One GFI plug for your protection with an upgraded weather cover
3. One lower plug just above the GFI plug with two USB plugs in it
4. One double switch (one for lights and one for fan) with upgraded weather cover half way up the post.
5. One upper TV plug with two USB plugs and upgraded weather cover.
6. One separated plug on top of the post – one for lights and one for a fan. Both are on the double switch and have a well designed weather cover.
Power not only extends the hours you can enjoy the outdoors with family and friends but can maximize an outdoor experience. If you are have a plan to install a DIY pergola check out the TimberVolt™ Power Post Series and see if that is something that would enhance your family’s outdoor living.