An outdoor kitchen takes your entertainment style to a whole new level. A grill is great, but with an outdoor kitchen, you can prepare full meals with all the amenities available at your fingertips. Whether you have an existing outdoor kitchen or are going to install a custom or prefabricated design you can easily cover it with a ShadeScape® pavilion kit. Most ShadeScape® kits can be installed in as little as ONE AFTERNOON!
Outdoor Kitchen Plan Ideas
With the help of a Design Manager, a ShadeScape® pavilion can everything you’ve dreamed about. An outdoor kitchen that is Straight, L-shaped, a U-shaped Outdoor Kitchen, Curved or Corner Kitchen, a Bar or Barbecue Island; no matter what your specifications, you can be sure that the outcome will be exactly what you’re looking for.
Outdoor cupboards, built-in sinks, and benches, there is so much you can do when you are covered with heavy-duty timbers that bring the comfort of outdoor shade tree temperatures for enjoying the outdoors to the fullest.
ShadeScape® timber frame arbors, gazebos, pavilions, pergolas, cabanas, ramadas, and trellises can be installed with the TimberVolt® power posts.
Before and After Barbecue Station
Power For Your Outdoor Kitchen
There are several TimberVolt® models to choose from. The TimberVolt® Phoenix Model is a favorite for #OutdoorKitchenPower and accessories. The Phoenix Model FEATURES:
• Custom steel insert on top to protect the wiring or water lines from being punctured from lags and hardware fasteners throughout the installation process.
• Includes an electrical box on top with two electrical receptacles to prevent water and debris from going down inside the post.
• Excellent access for lights, fans, and other accessories at the roof.
• Core hole through the center of the post can be used for your Electrician to run his own wiring, water lines for Water Misters, water taps, network cables, cat 5 lines, tv lines, etc.
• Electrical boxes with blank covers installed and ready for use. Ideal for: Concealing cords out of sight and also offers protection from the elements.
Adding a TimberVolt® power post to your shade shelter kit will maximize your family’s outdoor dining experience.
Outdoor Kitchen Privacy Screens
Privacy Walls are a great way to break the wind and of course provide some extra privacy to your outdoor kitchen. ShadeScape® shelters are designed to your landscape setting and your specific needs. A ShadeScape® pavilion is an excellent way for a fast and easy install, provide power and majestically cover your outdoor kitchen.