Benefits of Gable and Extra Gables
Third Gable Pavilion
• Gable roofs are versatile and working well with almost any type of roofing material. Asphalt, metal, slate, shingles, and tiles are potential choices.
• Pavilions featuring a gabled roof are generally less expensive than a pavilion with a hip roof design.
• Gable roof designs allow for more space and ventilation compared to hip roof design. The third gable opens up even more space.
• Regions that experience excess precipitation, a gabled design allows rain and snow to slide off easily without accumulating.
• Third gables define the area of entrance.
• A third gable directs precipitation away from the area of entrance.
• Adds fantastic flair to your façade.
• Promotes waterproofing; with steep pitches the gabled roof sheds water and snow easily, allowing for excellent drainage to lessen the chance of leaks or water damage.
• A Third gable showcases your pavilion with a stunning and expansive view to the pavilion’s impressive and breathtaking warmth of old-world interlocking timber trusses.