Exclusive Anchoring Solutions for Pavilions, Pergolas & Gazebos
FAST & EASY Harnessing the Power of Two Great Ideas!
No Concrete Delays or Dry Time
Removable and Reusable
No Blocks or Strapping Necessary
No Soil Displacement or Removal
No Weather Delays
INSTALLATION IN HOURS USING SMALL EQUIPMENT
Resembling a large screw, screw piles are installed deep into the ground, beneath the ground freezing level, to solidly support the structure of your project. This is an advantageous alternative to form tubes and is less expensive than concrete foundations.
Opt for a simple and rapid installation, without excavating.
- No damage to landscape or structures
- Perfectly leveled structure
- No delays between the end of the installation and the
beginning of work
- Ideal for restricted spaces
- Possible no matter the season
- Removable and reusable system
Solid, Lasting Anchors for Pavilions, Pergolas or Gazebos
Helical piles are a better, and easier solution to the conventional poured concrete pilings. GoliathTech Screw Piles will solidly support the structure long term, are much quicker to install, and the construction can begin immediately afterward. Plus, they’re installed using small equipment that leaves no damage to the yard — perfect for backyards where space can be tight.
No damage from cold or frost, and no movement.
Solid Anchoring Prevents Movement
Our Screw Piles are installed deep into stable soil to solidly support the deck, even the largest and heaviest-load Pergolas or Gazebos, in any soil or environment condition. They feature helices with a diameter from 8 to 17 inches as required, for optimal compression and tension performance. Our precise engineering and installation method ensures that over time the deck will remain stable.
ShadeScape® Deck GoliathTech™ Anchoring
GoliathTech screw piles solidly support decks over the long term, are much quicker to install, and allow deck construction to begin immediately after the installation. Plus, they’re installed using small equipment that leaves no damage to the yard – perfect for backyards where space can be tight.
- Saddle Bracket With Optimal Height Adjustment
- MAKE THE CONNECTION
Strong & Secure Bolted Head Connection
- Extensions Help Reach Stable Soil
- Galvanizing Process Protects Steel Against Corrosion
ADJUSTABLE & FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS
- A contractor can adapt a solution to fit each installation
- Calibrated torque-reading equipment ensures a precise fit
- Height-Adjustable via threaded rod; adjustable head length
COMPRESSION & TENSION HANDLING
- Industry-leading rod and pile compression resistance
- Extension and mounting bolts feature high shear capacity
- Superior load-bearing capacity
- High tension handling of rods and tube to prevent uplift
DURABILITY & ENVIRONMENTAL RESISTANCE
- Performance in cohesive & cohesionless soil
- Fights frost and thawing soil movements from the inside out
- Polyurethane core prevents freezing ground around the helix
- Prevents lateral or vertical movement of the deck
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 Certified
- ICC-ES ESR-3726 Certified
- CWB / AWS D1.1 Certified
- CCMC #13675-R Certified
- ACQ and CA compliant
THE PILLARS OF YOUR PROJECT
GOLIATHTECH’S INSTALLATION PROMISE
Our network of certified installers put their vast experience to work to guarantee optimal anchoring of each pile.
Because the quality of installation is as important as the quality of the piles, all GoliathTech installers have received training at our factory and are certified technicians on the installation of our products.
Installers use mini excavators equipped with our proprietary calibrated torque-reading equipment, which allows them to determine the exact tension and compression values on each site. Their expertise ensures that the screw piles and the supporting structure are built to last.
BACKED BY THE GOLIATHTECH PROMISE, GUARANTEED!
QUITE SIMPLY SUPERIOR.